Full-bodied beards are hotter than ever! Perhaps you’re sporting a lumberjack beard or maybe you’re one for a more rounded elegant growth – fact is, shaving for your wedding day is no longer mandatory.
In fact, some grooms and groomsmen have taken it a step further! Warning: This is not for the conventional bride and groom. But whether you think it’s silly or love the trend, it’s time to accept that beard accessories are now a thing – even if just for laughs!
- After the confetti’s been strewn, scatter some on your beard just for laughs.
- Decorate your beard with fresh blossoms that match those in your bride’s bouquet and your boutonniere.
- Add a little jingle to your step by braiding tiny sophisticated bells into your beard.
- Why not add a hint of glitter or cute rhinestones to your hairy tangle?
- Ribbons and mini brooches are not only funny, but really cute!
- Get the hairdresser to braid your beard in interesting ways, or weave streamers into your beard.
Alternatively, if you have many bearded friends, set up a beard and hair decorating station where guests can pretty themselves up.
Beard Products Available for Purchase
These beard-related products are perfect for your groom, groomsmen and / or father of the bride or groom. They make for excellent gifts too!
The requested RSS feed is empty.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest