Wreaths are everywhere this season – floral wreaths, wooden wreaths, rattan wreaths, foliage wreaths – you name it! With so many wreath options, you’re going to need plenty of places to incorporate them:
- Decorate the doors of the ceremony and reception venues respectively with stunning wreaths.
- Hang a wreath on the back of the bridal vehicle, either on the bumper or the rear window.
- Decorate the end of the pews with wreaths or place them all along the aisle.
- Hang the wreaths from above the tables and decorate it with fairy lights for a stunning lighting piece.
- On your head! Floral crowns are big this season and, if you’re not keen to wear one yourself, your bridesmaids will definitely be up for the task!
- Substitute the ring cushion for a magnificent floral wreath.
- Alternatively, let the flower girl wear a floral crown or, if you’re involving pets, place a wreath around its neck.
- Have your photographer snap a couple of wedding pictures through the gap in the middle of a floral wreath.
- Place the wreath in the centre of the guest table, whether standing up or lying flat around a vase or candles.
- Create a striking display for the union candles by laying the wreath around the three candles.
- Decorate the chair backs with wreaths or reserve the stunning adornment for the chairs of the bride and groom or guests of honour.
- Create a delectable candy wreath for the dessert table which guests can pick off and munch on.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest