The four star Bakubung Bush Lodge is located in the magnificent malaria free, ‘Big Five’ Pilanesberg National Park. It is here in South Africa’s North West Province, where guests have the unique opportunity to experience close encounters with lions, elephants, leopards, buffaloes, rhinos and many other animals in their natural habitat on adventurous game drives. The Bakubung Bush Lodge, which can be translated as “People of the Hippo”, provides couples, families and conference delegates with an unforgettable stay in the African bush. The Bakubung Bush Lodge is located 170 kms away from Johannesburg and a mere 10 kms from the popular Sun City Resort.
Win 2 free nights at Bakubung Bush Lodge! Includes:
- Breakfast and dinner
- 1 FREE Game Drive for 2 Adults and 2 children under age 18.
- Winners to take make use of the competition between 1st Jan 2012 to 31 December 2012.
How to Enter
- Visit the South African Tourism Company Facebook page and “Like” the page by clicking the Like button.
- For an extra entry, make sure to share the page on your wall by clicking the Share link once you have “Liked” the page.
Terms and Conditions
- Subject to availability over requested dates.
- Once the winner has been announced, the decision is final.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.