Bachelorette parties are really all about celebrating good times with the girls. So why not take the opportunity to go back to the era of ultimate girly-girlness with a good ol’ slumber party?
A slumber party themed bachelorette is the perfect way to get all your girly friends together for a night of innocent fun, involving everything from chick flicks to candyfloss. What’s more, there’s no risk of making pre-wedding scandal out on the town – because what happens at the slumber party stays at the slumber party!
- Spoil the bride, entourage or all of the girly guests with pairs of matching slippers.
- Sleep masks are an absolute must as well and can even serve as the inspiration for the invitation design or for blindfolding the bride-to-be.
- Serve proper slumber party snacks like milk and cookies, smores, hot chocolate (with a kick, of course), caramel popcorn, jelly shots and pink mini cupcakes.
- Arrange slumber party activities like manicures, pedicures, facials and even cupcake decorating to go with the gossip.
- Set a dress code – whether it be onesies, robes or “something sexy”.
- Put a twist on the theme with something like “PJs and pearls” or “slippers and sombreros”.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest