Perhaps you’re planning on heading out for a long photo shoot, or maybe most of your guests just don’t like dancing. Whichever way it stands, the fact is: You’re looking for ways to entertain your guests! This might sound like a big feat, but if you’re willing to break the rules a little bit and get quite crazy, the world is your oyster:
- Set up lawn games like mini golf, naughts and crosses, and ring toss.
- Set up an interactive drinks booth where guests can get a little creative by mixing their own cocktails or choosing ingredients for their milkshakes.
- Build your very own outdoor cinema where guests can relax and watch one of your favourite movies.
- Create a wedding quiz or I Spy with Instagram that sends your guests on a bit of a goose chase.
- Hire a caricaturist to sketch your guests in a couple of minutes!
- Go old school with sack races and egg-and-spoon marathons – this is ideal if you’re having children at the wedding.
- Hire a popular wedding band to provide some live entertainment.
- Set up a quick dance class so guests can be prepared for the impending dancing.
Fun Entertainment Items Available on Celebration.co.za
The requested RSS feed cannot be loaded at this time. This XML document is invalid, likely due to invalid characters. XML error: Undeclared entity error at line 22, column 147
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest