Who doesn’t like to be entertained, right? While the bride and groom will always remain the stars of the show, there’s no reason why you can’t share the spotlight – even if just for an hour or so. Nowadays entertainers form a natural part of wedding celebrations, and with so many talented individuals out there, you really are spoiled for choice.
- Hire a group of adept fire dancers to entertain your guests late-night, after the lights are out.
- Bring in a music act like a local band, saxophonist, one-man-band or talented harpist, to name but a few.
- Caricaturists are all the rage at the moment, and provide entertainment without causing too much of a stir.
- Comedy-lovers might enjoy a comedian or sketch-group.
- If you love the circus, why not consider a trapeze artist, talented magician or snake dancer?
- On the topic of dancers, ballerinas, professional tango dancers, belly dancers and hip hop groups all add a little something special to the big day.
- For the technologically in-touch couple, light shows are an absolute must.
- Find out what your friends are good at, and ask them to perform at your wedding to really personalise it.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest