The sweetest way to say thank you is with sweets! What’s more, sweet treats are a budget-friendly way to thank your guests – and with the right packaging, you can make even the cheapest sweeties look stylish and elegant.
- Buy a whole lot of cute mini glass jars, and fill it with sweets. Decorate the lid with a piece of fabric and a bow, or paint the jar with glass glaze.
- Package the candy in a little gift box, with a little bit of tissue paper inside.
- Mason jars are always in fashion, and make for stunning packaging for larger treats like fudge and toffees!
- Buy a whole lot of chocolate bars, and make your own personalised sleeves in which to wrap the chocolate.
- Make a fabric parcel! Cut squares of fabric, and place the sweets in the middle. Gather the edges and tie it together with a ribbon.
- Place the candy in a little paper bag, and decorate it with a personalized stamp.
- If it fits the theme of your wedding, use test tubes as packaging for your candy.
- Spoil your guests by packing the sweets in a coffee mug, and let them keep the mug.
For containers displayed above and a variety of others, find some examples below of what is available OR visit our online store for more ideas and products!
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest