Oreos are a cult classic and it’s one of those favourite treats that are guaranteed to go down well with guests of all ages. So for the Oreo-addicted couples out there, this one’s for you:
- Use metallic cookie cutters to make your very own shaped Oreos. To make it easier, heat the cookie cutter in warm water or the oven first.
- Turn the Oreos into cake pops by removing one half of the sandwich, embedding a skewer in the frosting and dipping the frosting side in melted chocolate and sprinkles.
- Serve Oreos and milk shots or mini milkshakes as an after dinner treat, or during dancing to fuel the festivities.
- Construct a tiered wedding cake out of a couple hundred Ores and decorate with chocolate drizzle and fresh flowers.
- Re-decorate and personalise a plate of Oreos for the dessert table! Simply use frosting, a selection of cake pearls, edible glitter, colourful sprinkles and other decorative goodies to truly make it your own.
- Fill the dessert table with Oreo inspired goodies like Oreo cheesecake, brownies and dipped Oreos.
- Decorate the welcome- or after dinner drinks by sliding an Oreo halfway onto the rim of the glass – especially idea with cream liqueurs and dessert wines.
- Fill mini jars, paper bags or tins with Oreos – ideal as cute edible guest favours or thank you gifts!
- Make your own giant Oreos by baking large dark chocolate biscuits or cakes and sandwiching two together with white vanilla frosting.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest