Last Week Before Your Wedding
- Pick up wedding attire and make sure everything fits.
- Do final guest count and notify your wedding caterer or reception site manager.
- Gather everything you will need for the rehearsal and wedding day.
- Review the schedule of events and last minute arrangements with your service providers.
- Confirm honeymoon venue reservations & accommodation - pick up tickets & travellers cheques.
- Give your itinerary to a friend or family member in case of emergency
- Pack for your honeymoon.
- Write toasts for rehearsal dinner and wedding reception
- Arrange for someone to bring accessories such as flower basket, ring pillow, guest book & pen, toasting glasses, cake cutting knife and napkins to the ceremony and reception.
- Arrange for someone to return rental items such as tuxedos, slip etc after the wedding.
- Ensure each member of your wedding party has a detailed schedule of events for the wedding day and review ceremony and reception seating.
Photo Credit: birdroadwed.com