There’s a popular belief that a hangover in the morning is the sign of a good party or, in this case wedding, the night before! To see your guests through this post-wedding bump, consider giving each one a small hangover kit as a handy guest favour – here are some ideas as to what you can include:
- Headache tables, and make it the strong ones!
- A small bottle of water to down the tablets with.
- An eye mask, to keep that early morning sun from disturbing you.
- Chewing gum, a mini bottle of mouthwash or breath mints.
- Ear plugs for a long and restful night’s sleep.
- Lip ice for chapped morning-after lips.
- A mini ice pack to ease the pain of a throbbing head.
- An energy drink to get you up and going.
- A nutritious breakfast- or energy bar.
- A sachet of coffee granules or a reviving tea bag.
- A band aid or two in case the previous night left its mark.
- A paper bag, in case you’re overcome with a spot of nausea. (Alternatively, pack the hangover goodies in a mini bucket which could serve the same purpose as the paper bag.)
- Perhaps a pair of sunglasses, if the wedding budget allows for it.
As a bonus touch: If most of your guests are staying at the same hotel or guesthouse, include a voucher for a glass of tomato juice or a strong cup of coffee with their breakfast.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest