You get two types of people in this world: Cake people and biscuit people. If you fall into the second category, then forget wedding cake for just a second! Biscuits are delicious, adored by almost-all, and highly versatile, and nowadays there are so many ways to inquorate these simple but yummy treats into your wedding day.
- Bake a bride and a groom shaped cookie and use that instead of a traditional cake topper.
- Write your names and wedding date on the cookies, and serve it instead of wedding cake.
- Personalise the wedding biscuits with your guests’ names and use these as guest favours slash place cards.
- Hang the biscuits from the candelabra on each table, and ask the waiters to cut it down at the end of the night.
- Set up a biscuit station where guests can decorate their own wedding biscuits during the pre-drinks – a fun and delicious activity!
- Instead of a traditional wedding cake, stack the biscuits in a tiered fashion to mimic the shape of a wedding masterpiece.
- Play around with interesting flavours like pumpkin and cinnamon, and white chocolate and chilli.
- Have biscuits created in the shape of your monogram.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest