No matter how big or small, bottles are always useful! And no matter what you put inside, you can be sure your guests will love it all the more – because of the fact that it comes in a bottle.
This is the perfect opportunity to start recycling, so no more throwing out those chutney and essence bottles – because we’ve got great favour ideas for you!
- Instead of a basket filled with confetti (so messy!), rather fill the bottle with your confetti so each person can grab their individual haul.
- Spoil your guests with mini bottles of your favourite hot sauce or salad dressing, which they can enjoy at home.
- Place your little thank you note in a bottle, along with some sweet little sweets.
- Mix a couple of your favourite spices to make your very own braai rub or meat spice.
- For the bridesmaid gifts, place a pair of tiny earrings or a little necklace in a bottle for each.
- Fill a bigger bottle with your favourite tea leaves or coffee beans and give that out as guest favours.
- Candy-filled bottles and jars are always a hit, especially if they match your wedding colour scheme!
Glass Favour Bottles Available
The requested RSS feed cannot be loaded at this time. This XML document is invalid, likely due to invalid characters. XML error: Undeclared entity error at line 21, column 68
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest