Nothing says “I appreciate your presence” quite like a beautiful handmade gift! If you’re the DIY type or known for your excellent baking skills, then this post is definitely for you – so unleash your inner creative beast, and let’s get to work:
- Everyone loves munchies! Make nougat, fudge or caramels for guests to take home and enjoy with their families.
- If you’re good at sewing, consider making handmade handkerchiefs or fans that your guests can use on the day.
- Put your baking skills to the test with muffins, scones or cookies in the shape of a heart.
- Commission a soap mould with your initials, and make personalised soaps for all your female guests.
- If you’re going for a romantic ambience, make candles for the tables and for guests to take home as favours.
- Assemble little DIY favour packs – like a do it yourself hot chocolate kit or brownie mix in a jar.
- Turn a non-handmade gift into a handmade gift! For instance, wrap chocolate slabs in hand-painted wrapping paper or decorate a glass jar with a handmade neck-tag or label.
- Take up a new hobby like pottery, and make cute little pots or personalised key chains for your guests.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest