If ever there was a way to impress your guests, it’s with a lovely laser-cut guest favour! While it’s not necessarily personalised, laser-cut elements have a sense of loving attention about them, and really show guests that you’ve gone the extra mile to make them feel valued and special.
Here are a couple of favour options to add to your laser-cut wedding theme:
- Decorate each wine glass with a laser-cut glass decoration around the stem.
- Spoil male guests with laser-cut cufflinks to commemorate your big day.
- Lady guests on the other hand will swoon over laser-cut brooches like doves and butterflies.
- Have personalised laser-cut brooches and lapel pins made with each of your groomsmen and bridesmaids’ names or roles engraved on it.
- Fill laser-cut boxes with little treats and chocolates.
- Wooden laser-cut key chains are highly practical, and can be engraved with the guest’s name.
- Keep an eye out for laser-cut bookmarks, especially if you’re both avid readers.
- Opt for laser-cut placemats that guests can take home after the wedding is over.
- Turn a simple glass candle holder into a votive candle by wrapping laser-cut card around it.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest