If you’ve decided to invite kids to your wedding, it’s guaranteed to be a fun, festive and laid back affair! However, just like you’re planning to spoil their parents with favours, you’ll need to think about what to give your mini guests. Here are a few ideas for fun kiddie favours that will put a big smile on their cute little faces:
- Give them bubbles! Not only will they love playing with it in the garden and venue, it’s bound to look magnificent on your photos.
- Spoil the little ones with colouring books and crayons, which will keep them busy throughout the reception.
- Play dough is always a winner, especially if it’s in the colours of your wedding theme.
- Setup a table with Lego blocks, and give each child a box they can fill with pieces. Alternatively give them a pre-packed box, so that they can start building immediately.
- Instead of just giving them sweet stuff, make it interactive! Give each child a small tray of cupcakes with frosting and toppings so they can decorate their own.
- Favours don’t have to expensive, and you can even go the DIY route with into tic-tac-toe using pebbles as pieces.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest