He gave you his last Rolo, and you were his forever! This iconic candy has been a part of our lives since forever, so what better way to celebrate your own forever after than with a Rolo or three?
There are plenty of interesting ways to serve this yummy chocolate on the day – here are a few suggestions:
- Decorate your wedding cake with a large number of Rolos, or cover the entire cake masterpiece in this delightful candy!
- Fill a cigar box with Rolo rolls, and spoil your guests! This could also be a lovely alternative to cigars for the ladies when the men go out to smoke.
- Place bowls of individually wrapped Rolos on the guest or candy tables.
- Unwrap the outer layer of the Rolo wrapper, and rewrap the gold roll with your own customised wedding wrappers.
- Personalise each wrapper with the guest’s name, and use the Rolos as place card as well as guest favour.
- Set out candles, bowls of marshmallows, biscuits and Rolos, so that your guests can make their own chocolaty smores.
- Include a roll of chocolate in each bridesmaid and groomsman’s gift bag, as a little energy booster.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest