If you’re the type who likes having your brain tickled, the Rubik’s Cube surely formed a big part of your childhood – and even adulthood! This timeless “toy” is the inspiration for today’s wedding theme and, even though it’s square, this one’s completely out of the box!
- Have your save-the-date or invitation printed on the sides of a Rubik’s Cube.
- Instead of the usual colours, have a couple of Rubik’s Cubes custom made with 6 of your favourite couple pictures on the sides that guests have to piece together.
- Personalise mini Rubik’s Cubes by having guests’ names printed on the sides and then using these as dual-purpose guest favours and place cards.
- Have the wedding cake decorated with Rubik’s Cube inspired block designs or go all out with one big square cake!
- Set out large Rubik’s Cubes in the pre-drinks area for guests to play around with while you’re off on your wedding photo-shoot.
- Use the 6 signature colours of the Rubik’s Cube as colour inspiration for your wedding day.
- Place big square ottomans in and around the venue for guests to sit on, or stack them up in the shape of a Rubik’s Cube.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest