You don’t have to be five years old to enjoy a sweetie or twelve! When it comes to guest favours, sweets and treats always go down well – especially if the next course is still a little while away. In terms of selection, you really are spoiled for choice, so go ahead and unleash your inner sweet tooth with these sweet little guest favours.
- Biscuits are not only delicious, but they’re perfect for a homely or vintage wedding! What’s more, you can personalise them and choose any shape or size that matches your theme.
- Chocolate is always a winner, especially if you turn it into something special like the first letter of your guest’s name or your wedding date – get creative!
- Old fashioned sweets like Wilson toffees, fudge, caramel popcorn and Zoo Biscuits will have your guests reminiscing for hours.
- DIY treats like puzzle-biscuits and hot chocolate on a stick add a little something extra and the DIY element turns it into more than just another sweet favour.
- Make it personal to you! If you’re known as the couple who loves doughnuts or macaroons (for instance), package a few of your favourite treats for your guests.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest