Bell jars have been a firm décor favourite in the wedding world for a couple of seasons now, but today we’re talking about one thing and one thing only: Bell jars as guest favours!
In some instances, the bell jar can form part of the actual take-home favour, but if your budget is a bit tight just use the bell jars to present your guest treats. Here are a couple of ways to combine your bell jars and guest favours:
- Place a beautifully decorated cupcake under a bell jar at each place setting, or group them in the middle of the table.
- If you’re opting for a vintage or French theme, macaroons or petit fours displayed under a bell jar is the way to go!
- Turn the bell jar into a tiny little terrarium by planting small succulents inside.
- Place a little candle inside each bell jar and ask your guests to light it at a certain time during the reception.
- We love miniature favours! Place a tiny bottle of gin or vodka under each bell jar which guests can enjoy at the wedding or afterwards.
- Present your bridesmaids with a little bell jar containing a dainty necklace, nail polish or lipstick that you’d like them to wear on your big day.
- Make the actual bell jar the favour, and simply place a beautiful flower inside to make it eye catching.
- Serve your starters under bell jars, and allow guests to take the jars home.
- Display each guest’s place card under a bell jar, along with a piece of candy or confectionary.
- Place one giant bell jar in the centre of each guest table and arrange the guest favours under the jar.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest