We suppose it was only a matter of time before even the little things, like guest favours, caught up with the digital era! These days, flash drives come in all shapes, sizes and colours – literally! In fact, if you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for, you can have your drives custom made by the experts.
The beauty of flash drives is that you have the peace of mind that it won’t go to waste – even if the contents is deleted, the drive itself definitely won’t become another dust collector on a guest’s shelf! Here are a couple of tips, hints and ideas for bringing your wedding up to digital speed with flash drives:
- Have the flash drives engraved or branded with your own personal monogram and wedding date, or the individual guest’s name.
- Choose a flash drive that matches the colour scheme of your wedding.
- Load your wedding day playlist or romantic favourites onto the flash drive so guests can listen to it at home and relive the big day.
- Tag the favour as “music for the drive home” or something to that extent.
- For a contemporary and stylish wedding setup, opt for a sleek metallic USB – available in pretty much any finish you can think of.
- For a slightly more rustic affair, you might want to consider a wooden flash drive design.
- A couple of months after the wedding day, surprise guests with a flash drive in the mail, loaded with your wedding photos and a thank you note.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest