Never has a guest favour held more importance, than at a winter wedding!
When the weather is gloomy, the moods can spiral out of control and before you know it, you’ve got a bunch of unhappy guests on your hands. The guest favours are therefore the ideal pick-me-ups to ensure that your guests are happy, clappy and all smiles the whole day.
Here are some practical favour options, ideal for a wintry day:
- Fleece blankets are perfect, and will keep guests warm at all times.
- Who doesn’t love hot chocolate? Wrap up hot-chocolate-on-a-stick for guests to stir into warm milk
- Personalise coffee mugs with either the guest’s name printed on it or the date of your wedding.
- Make a soup jar, filled with fresh ingredients and instructions on the label.
- Alternatively, a jar of cookie or muffin mix will do the trick.
- Fill a little box with various sachets of coffee and hot chocolate.
- Keep their hands warm with snuggly gloves.
- Fill small bags filled with tiny biscuits and marshmallows for smores.
- Nothing says winter like gingerbread men and homemade snow globes
- Warm the limbs with a tiny bottle of alcohol like brandy or sherry.
Original images and credits available on Pinterest