If you’re passionate about the ocean and all things ship-related, then this theme has your name written all over it! Get shipped away on a wave of emotion, and make ships an integral part of your special day.
- Instead of a traditional land-based wedding, consider taking your reception to the sea! Rent a boat for the day, and take your guests on an epic and memorable journey.
- Shake things up in the photo booth, by building a frame with a portal for guests to peep through for the photo.
- Incorporate cute little sea puns in your wedding day stationery, and ask your guests to dress “ship appropriate”.
- Fold your napkins and wedding invitations into the shape of tiny origami boats.
- When it comes to the menu, serve plenty of ocean inspired foods like fish, calamari and so forth.
- Use fishing net as part of your décor elements, and get a long piece of rope to physically “tie the knot” once you’ve said “I do”.
- Let the groom and groomsmen wear charming boat shoes for the wedding, and dress the ring bearer like a little sailor.
- Rent an ocean facing venue for the big day, or a more charming boat house if possible.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest