The Colour Run is an event that’s gained popularity around the world, and let’s be honest – the idea of throwing colourful powder into the air is something most of us secretly dream of. If this is your idea of a wonderland, why not introduce into the theme of your wedding day?
Here are a couple of tips:
- Ensure that your guests are fully aware of the theme of the day, and that they dress in clothes that can be colourfied.
- The feeling of powder caked on your skin might get uncomfortable later in the day, so set up cleaning stations where guests can rid themselves of most of the paint.
- Make sure you do research into the type of paint powder you choose – avoid anything that might be toxic in any way.
- Instead of an actual colour-powder wedding, simply draw inspiration from it – for instance, choose a wedding dress that’s already flecked with paint, opt for multi-coloured lighting, serve Indian cuisine, and so forth.
- If an entire wedding themed according to the Colour Run is a bit much, why not have a trash-the-dress photo shoot after the wedding day where you attack each other with powder?
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest