Denim has never let you down, so why should it on your wedding day? While we don’t recommend rocking up in a pair of jeans, there are many ways to incorporate some denim into your big day:
- Put a chic country spin on it and encourage the bridesmaids to wear denim jackets with their bridesmaid’s dresses.
- Decorate the tables with denim table runners, or make little denim pockets for the cutlery.
- Dress the groomsmen in classy dark denim shirts with their suits.
- Instead of adding denim to your wedding ensemble, simply add touches of dark blue in the form of nail polish and shoes.
- Make fabric flowers out of denim and add that to your bridal bouquet and table decorations.
- Alternatively, turn the denim flowers into striking brooches for the bridesmaids and female guests.
- Cut up your old jeans and make bunting out of denim to add just the right amount of street elegance to your day.
- Ask the wedding cake designer to use denim as inspiration for the cake, or choose cake toppers wearing jeans.
- Wrap strips of denim around glass jars for elegant yet practical vases.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest