This theme is all about the glam, the style and the elegance – pair damask with some bling, and you have yourself quite the stylish affair. If you’re not too sure what we’re on about, let’s explain: Damask is a very delicate and intertwined pattern and the perfect way to break an otherwise plain colour scheme.
Let’s dig a little deeper into areas where damask can be used during your wedding:
- Invitations. It is one of the first interactions with your guests where your theme can be presented and should therefore make a statement.
- Stationery. This can include menu borders, seating chart, place setting name cards and thank you notes.
- Your wedding cake. Certain tiers of your wedding cake can have a damask pattern on it. e.g The middle layer of a 3-tiered cake.
- Bridesmaid dresses. You will definitely be the main focus if your bridesmaids are in damask dresses and you are in an elegant white wedding dress. Your groomsmen can wear a damask bow tie or tie.
- Your wedding dress. Have a few layers of damask under your dress or add lace on your dress to give it a damask feel.
- Table cloths or table runners. You can either have a solid colour table cloth with a damask table runner or vice versa.
Just remember that moderation is key. Too much damask can cause headaches.
Buy Damask Items on our Store
The requested RSS feed is empty.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest