Remember the good old days when you’d grab a couple of friends, pull into the drive-in and chit-chat the night away? Recreate this special time and ambiance with a drive-in themed wedding!
- Serve plenty of popcorn in bright coloured vintage boxes for guests to munch on during the night.
- Decorate the wedding cake with salted caramel popcorn, and serve popcorn-covered cupcakes to go with it.
- What’s drive-in without milkshakes and burgers? Put a stylish spin on it by serving gourmet milkshakes and cocktail burgers.
- Draw inspiration from the black and white movies of the day, and blow them up to adorn the walls.
- For the wedding photo shoot, load up a vintage car with snacks and goodies for a proper drive-in affair!
- Use a typeface that’s inspired by the drive-in and movies for your wedding invitations and stationery elements.
- Stars should feature everywhere! From silver stars hanging from the ceiling to little dangly silver star earrings.
- Set up a big outdoor cinema where guests can enjoy a short film during the cocktail hour.
- Project your favourite black and white movie onto the dance floor or the wall of the venue.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest