Magic. That’s what this theme is all about. Think gold dust scattered across everything and everyone. Yes, we’re not stopping at décor here! Gold dust naturally adds a sense of whimsy to any occasion.
- Scatter gold dust all over your guest tables, and add plenty of candles to light it up.
- Cover yourself in a light sprinkling of gold dust – only visible in the afternoon sunshine and under the glimmering dance floor lights.
- Opt for a wedding cake covered in edible gold dust as well as macaroons and petit fours – too lovely for words.
- Spoil your guests with gold body dust which they can use to get themselves into the spirit of things.
- Alternatively, make your own snow globes filled with gold dust – the ideal guest favours.
- Wear a gold sequined wedding dress to further complement the theme.
- Decorate the tables with gold sequined table runners and gold rimmed wine glasses.
- Instead of traditional confetti, have your guests sprinkle gold dust over your heads – but just check that the venue will allow this.
- Have your invitations printed on gold glitter paper, and make your own gold vases by covering glassware in glitter.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest