Embrace your wild side! When it comes to this daring theme, it is important to think spikey, metal and black, bearing it in mind with every aspect of your wedding.
- From the cake to the shoes, you can stud anything your heart desires with stud gun and some pins!
- There’s no real way to go formal with this theme so dress your groomsmen in black with studded sneakers.
- For decor, opt for studded disco balls, studded centre piece vases and studded bunting. And why not a layer of your cake decorated with spikes as well?
- Get certain aspects of your wedding dress studded – for example the shoulders or the top part above your middle.
- Keep in mind that leather plays a vital role in this theme, so have leather seats, leather dresses and leather table runners.
- To break the metallic feel of the theme, add a touch of red in your flower arrangements. Red roses would be ideal, especially since they have the spikey sharp thorns.
- Play around with clean barbed wire, for instance, placing it in your centrepieces or incorporating it in your decor within the reception area.
- As part of your thank you gift, give every guest a leather spiked bracelet to remember your punk studded wedding.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest