Indulge your groom-to-be’s “boy side” with this fun and fantastic themed wedding! Combining Aztec colours and the sense of cowboy adventure, this is one wedding theme that’s bound to create a wonderful uproar.
- Use big old wagon wheels as part of the décor installations.
- Set up tipis for guests to recline in while sipping on their welcome drinks.
- Incorporate feathers wherever you can – from the bridal bouquet to the table arrangements.
- Find a Wild West type face for your stationery and invitation designs.
- Choose Aztec prints and colours as the underlying décor theme.
- Feature horseshoes in the décor and stationery designs.
- Introduce a horseshoe tossing game at the canapés and pre-drinks, or a friendly game of archery.
- Instead of boutonnieres, have Sheriff badges made complete with the groom and groomsmen’s titles engraved onto it.
- Serve a bit of hard liquor, and send guests home with mini bottles of whisky as guest favours.
- Introduce plenty of brown worn leather into the décor and wedding day attire.
- Make your grand arrival on horseback, and complete your ensemble with hair feathers.
- Use badges and wanted posters as place setting cards.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest