You’ve been obsessed with the museum your entire life – so why not make it the scene of your wedding day? Then again, if the museum isn’t exactly open for a party, consider theming your wedding accordingly.
- Opt for a venue that has a vintage look and ambiance about it.
- In terms of the colour scheme, shades of brown will be an excellent colour scheme for this wedding. You can add another colour of your choice to give a modern twist to it.
- Think old, brown, art, maps, animals, skeletons and all things vintage.
Then again, with a theme this wide, you might want to focus on one part of the museum and make that your theme:
- Extinct animals – cardboard cutouts and laser cut shapes can be used as centerpieces on your tables or they can be used as props in your photo booth.
- Maps – use an old globe as an alternative to a guest book, and allow your guests to write their messages on. What’s more, the dance floor can feature a projection of a map of the world.
- Art – opt for hand-painted china, and hang large portraits at your reception venue. Then again, why not have a photo booth with an olden day portrait backdrop or frame?
- Old artifacts – think coffee stained wedding invitations and old stamps.
Museum-inspired Products Available Now
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest