Your wedding day is the one time that you’re allowed to have your head in the clouds – much like the majestic giraffe! This theme screams “welcome to Africa” and is ideal for the bridal couple expecting guests from across the deep blue.
- Giraffe prints will be at the order of the day, appearing in the fabric prints, stationery designs and more.
- In terms of colour scheme, opt for a combination of cream and chocolate brown (to reflect the colours of a giraffe) and add touches of gold or green to brighten it up.
- Choose a wedding venue that oozes African charm. What’s more, should you opt for a bushveld venue you might even be lucky enough to spot a giraffe on the day (and capture him in your wedding photos).
- Plastic giraffes are easy to find at most toy stores and can easily be coated with a thin coat of gold spray paint for stylish décor pieces.
- In fact, why not place one at each place setting and tie the name cards around the giraffe necks?
- Top your wedding cake with stunning little ceramic or carved wooden giraffes.
- Invest in a giraffe shaped ink stamp and use it to brand everything from your stationery to the napkins.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest