Pacman is one of those classic games that every one of your guests will remember and appreciate! Building a theme around this classic arcade game is therefore an excellent way to add an element of fun and quirkiness to your wedding day, without losing out on nostalgia.
- Set up a couple of vintage consoles for guests to battle each other in a game of Pacman while you’re off on your wedding photo shoot.
- Use Mr and Mrs Pac signs to decorate the bathroom doors and indicate Male and Female.
- Top off your wedding cake with cute laser cut Mr and Mrs Pac perspex cake toppers.
- Incorporate the classic dot-dot-dot pattern into various aspects of your wedding day – especially the stationery elements.
- Commission a Pacman inspired wedding cake, complete with black icing and white dots.
- Remember the classic little Pacman fruits that would get your rich rewards? Well why not use real life versions to decorate the guest tables – fresh apples, grapes, bananas, you name it!
- Fill the dessert table with Pacman decorated cake pops and cupcakes.
- Spoil your entourage with cute little brooches – Pacman for the grooms men and Mrs Pac for the bridesmaids.
- Keep an eye out for Pacman printed fabrics which you can use to make the flower girl dress, cut out napkins or napkin rings, and so forth.
- Add a quirky touch to your own bridal ensemble with a Pacman inspired necklace, earrings or bracelet.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest