This season we’re just loving organic “of the earth” themes and colour schemes, and the humble peach certainly ticks all the right boxes – whether you’re planning a spring, summer or autumn wedding. While this post mainly focuses on peach the fruit, it stands to reason that peach as a colour will still play a dominant role in the choice of décor and stationery, not to mention attire and accessories.
Here are more ways in which you can add a little peach flavour to the celebrations:
- Send guests off with a jar of homemade peach jam, chutney or peach halves to further complement the organic feel of this theme.
- Opt for a peach coloured wedding cake or – better yet – a simple white cake decorated with fresh peaches and leaves.
- Serve a selection of peachy desserts like peach flavoured cobbler, meringues, cheesecake, macaroons and more, along with peach ice teas and cocktails.
- Aside from the actual fruit, introduce touches of green by using peach tree branches and leaves as part of centre pieces and décor installations.
- Place bowls of fresh peaches on the tables and sprits a little peach air freshener to add an extra sensory dimension to the theme.
- Decorate each place setting with a peach atop the napkin, and attach the name card to the fruit by means of a piece of organic looking string or a skewer.
- Complement the natural feel of the theme with elements of burlap, lace, organic paper and so forth.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest