Oh, pomegranate! We’ve snacked on you all summer long and now you’re the inspiration behind the hottest wedding trends! Bringing a pop of colour to the table, pomegranate is certainly the “it” fruit of the season – and there are endless ways to incorporate this fruit into your wedding day:
- Naturally the coral-like shade of “pomegranate” will play quite a dominant role in the choice of colour palette, and the colour best incorporate in simple fresh splashes here and there.
- Fill the menu with a selection of pomegranate delights like tartlets, smoothies, summer salads, juices and so forth.
- Use whole raw pomegranates in your centrepieces or as place card holders at each place setting.
- Place pomegranate pips in the base of your glass flower jars for a fresh twist on the traditional centrepiece.
- Include splashes of pomegranate in your own bridal ensemble – for instance pomegranate coloured shoes or jewellery.
- Garnish your drinks with pomegranate! Simply place a couple of pips in the bottom of the champagne glasses to add colour to the toast.
- Alternatively make pomegranate ice cubes by freezing the pips in cute shaped ice trays.
- Opt for a pomegranate infused wedding cake or top the cake with fresh pomegranates or the glossy red pips.
- Use pomegranates in your wedding photo shoot – for instance, your rings displayed on half a fruit or the two of you munching on a fresh pomegranate together.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest