Let’s take a trip down memory lane to the days of school carnivals and church bazaars! Candy floss is a guaranteed icebreaker at any wedding or celebration, and adds a fun, nostalgic and childlike element to your special day.
- Have your wedding cake decorated with pieces of candy floss on your cake.
- Rent a candy floss machine and serve a variety of colours.
- Have a candy floss bouquet custom made for your walk down the aisle – a sweet treat for hubby on the other side!
- Dress your bridesmaids in candy floss coloured dresses – use tulle, chiffon or organza, or a combination of these to create a look that resembles fluffy candy floss.
- Make your own centre pieces by using branches and bits of pink cotton wool glued onto the tips of the branches.
- Add to the carnival feel by hiring a popcorn maker, and serving pastel coloured ice cream and macaroons for dessert.
- Make a candy floss photo booth by using and dying cotton pillow stuffing to decorate the booth walls.
- Use pink tulle or organza for your tablecloths and runners.
- Bring the dance floor to life with a fog machine and pink so your guests feel as if they are dancing in candy floss.
- Incorporate the soft pastel colour of the candy floss other areas and elements of your wedding day.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest