Purple and turquoise can be a striking colour theme if used correctly and also works extremely well with peacock feathers.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Keep it classy by using purple and turquoise as accent colours with cream or white.
- Use peacock feathers in your stationery, décor or bouquet.
- Have a candy buffet with lots of purple and turquoise sweets, cookies and cupcakes. Decorate your candy buffet with bright table cloths, overlays, flowers and bunting.
- Pretty up your bouquet with purple and turquoise ribbon detail.
- Popular purple wedding flowers include Tulips, Freesias, Roses, Violets and Orchids. Add some turquoise detail with turquoise baby cosmos or feathers.
- You as the bride can incorporate your colour theme in your look by donning gorgeous shoes, jewellery or hair accessories.
- Wear a turquoise or purple ribbon around your waist. The contrast against your white dress will look amazing.
- Let your bridesmaids wear various turquoise or purple dresses with accessories to suit.
For more gorgeous ideas, have a look at these gorgeous pictures…
flower hairclip | turquoise hairclip
bottles | peacock feather bouquet
ruffled cake | tea cups
candy stick idea | bridal dress
dress | shoe
bouquets | bridal couple