An authentic African experience for any bridal couple with a thirst for adventure! With this theme, you must not be afraid to play with animal prints but you must also find a perfect balance.
- The main colours for this theme will be chocolate brown, black and cream. You can add gold and orange as a splash of colour.
- The ideal venue for the reception would be a game lodge but if you prefer a different venue you can bring in key elements as wood, dry grass and lamps.
- The sunset can also be represented in you decor with the lamps or have a safari sunset back drop at your photo booth.
- Centre pieces can range from tree branches or stumps to single proteas in a glass bowl.
- Each table can represent a different animal by placing the animal printed napkins at the table. Big wooden statues of each animal can be found at the entrance with guests’ names hung from their necks.
- As thank you gifts you can give each couple a compass with the names written or engraved on the inside or you can give each person a wooden animal statue of their table.
- In the evening a bonfire can be lit to one side with benches surrounding it for guests to relax by and end the evening under the stars.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest