When you think comfort and snuggliness, Ugg boots are the definitely one of the first things that jump to mind – they’re like fluffy earmuffs for your feet!
While they might not be immediately associated with weddings, they’re simply perfect for a chilly winter wedding. After a long day of trotting around in high heels, the idea of tucking your tired feet into a pair of comfortable boots while you sip hot chocolate at your reception certainly sounds appealing, don’t you think?
And besides – there are ways and ways to style up the infamous Uggs to make them oh-so wedding appropriate:
- Ugg boots come in a variety of shapes and sizes, not to mention all blinged out! Look for ones with pearls, sequins or tassels to suit your theme.
- Decorate your Ugg boots with lace or ribbon to match your wedding dress.
- If you don’t see yourself wearing Uggs on your wedding day, consider how cute your flower girl will look with a pair of fluffy boots!
- Spoil your bridesmaids with personalised embroidered boots that they can wear while getting ready.
- Don a pair of Ugg boots for your winter wedding photo shoot, and cuddle up with your new hubby.
- Look around for more luxurious Ugg boots made of real leather, silk or mock fur.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest