'Tis the season...
Getting married close to Christmas can be great fun! Combining the merry and festive season with your special day can add a special element. Think mistle-toe, frosty details and lots of red and white elements.
Here are some tips and ideas on planning a Christmas wedding:
- Consider your guests and their plans over the holidays. Send your invitations or save-the-dates out in advance.
- Use lots of green, white and red throughout your day to bring out the 'Christmas' theme. Alternatively, go for frosty blue and winter elements.
- Use mistletoe, holly and pine cones in your wedding decor.
- Let your ring-bearer wear a little Santa hat. It will look adorable!
- Place loads of candles and fairy-lights around your venue.
- Add small bells on ribbons to your bouquets that will ring as you walk down the aisle.
- A Christmas tree at your wedding venue is a must!