Preppy Girl Meets World | Img Fave
Take your “Something Blue” to the next level with a beautiful light blue colour theme. Light blue is associated with tranquillity and softness, creating the perfect setting for your special day.
Here are some tips and ideas:
- Hydrangeas are probably the most popular blue flower for weddings. Combine it with white roses or lilies for your bouquet and centrepieces.
- Add some white flowers to pretty blue vases for an elegant centrepiece.
- For wedding favours, give your guests light blue boxes filled with chocolates or cookies.
- Add splashes of light blue to an overall white theme just to break the colour.
- Wear light blue shoes with your bridal dress or wear light blue nail polish with a white peep-toe shoe.
- Use this colour for a winter wedding. It creates a cool, frosty atmosphere.
- Light blue also works well with beach weddings. Think sun, sea and sky…
- Most parasols, lanterns and handheld fans are available in light blue, so add these little details to your wedding for an unforgettable theme.
Have a look at some ideas below. For more inspiration, follow us on Pinterest.
Hostess with the Mostess | Caroline’s Interiors
Fairy Shoe Princess | Mi Bride and Groom
Grey Likes Weddings
Pinterest | Emici Bridal
Favors and Flowers